Sunday, December 10, 2006

To whom much is given, much is expected

My parents always harped this point to me and my cyblings..."To whom much is given, much is expected". As a child, to me that literal translation meant that I am smart and I have no excuse to make bad grades...which was true.

At this altitude in life, I see that it means so much more. A dear and close friend of mine just started a blog profile here on Blogger and I call this quote into practice when I think of his work. He is such a talented writer and wordist, as I call it. God has given him this gift for multiple reasons, I personally believe that it is his personal legend to become a writer. Upon ridicule for postings on other blogging outlets, he removed his work and found a safe haven here. I am glad that he did, selfishly because the things that he writes touch my heart and the very core of my soul, and unselfishly, I know that his works help others find clarity in their lives as well.

I hope that some of you will read his work, as he is unnamed for personal reasons...and let him know how his work effects you. It is measure of society how many views our blogs have, but it is a measure of the soul how many lives your work effects. One never tires of hearing the way his work has effected lives, that being it's sole goal.

http://bluehealer2@blogspot.com

No comments: